Thursday, August 8, 2013

HEALING MY LIFE WITH DR. CHRIS!

Whew!  July just flew by - with lots of pet sitting work and an overnight trip to Portland to finish my U.S. Citizenship process, it got a little crazy at time.  Plus, I applied to be on the internet show "Healing Your Life with Dr. Chris Michaels" and was accepted for a series of three July and two August shows. 

  Dr. Chris, Birgit (the other featured guest) and I have been together for 4 shows now, and our 5th and final show is this Monday, August 12 at 9 am PST (and available to listen to anytime once it's loaded into the archives, probably some time Monday afternoon) at http://www.unity.fm/program/HealingYourLife .

  It's been an amazing process, learning to love my body and myself, which in time ripples out to my physical experience.

  I hope you check the show out - the tools and strategies taught by Dr. Chris can help YOU heal any aspect of your life that feels less than Whole & Perfect!

  ....and please let me know your experience with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment